Multihead Weigher MEMORY
The Memory multihead weighers have been specially developed for creating mixtures from several components. The products are fed in separately from above via a transport system. Depending on the number of different products to be mixed, a 24- or 30-head weigher is used.
The Memory multihead weighers have been specially developed for the production of defined product mixtures. Up to 4 or 5 components can be dosed per weigher. Classic use cases are dry and moist products such as confectionery, flakes (e.g. cereal mixes), nuts and pasta or pet food. The weigher is compatible with granules, discs, rolls or irregularly shaped materials such as dry and wet products like fresh and frozen products (waterproof version).
The Memory multihead weigher is available as a 24-heads or 30-heads weigher. The memory system allows the combination possibilities of the individual heads to be doubled, so that the 24-head weigher functions like a 48-heads weigher and the 30-head weigher like a 60-heads weigher.
The Memory multihead weighers are based on the control concept of the PLUS line, so the Memory weighers are also equipped with a monitoring system. This ensures that the employee can monitor the product feed at any time when configuring the weigher and make adjustments precisely.
The Memory multihead weighers are characterised by the following:
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Power supply: 220 V 50/60 Hz
- IP 66
- Colour display with touch operation for parameterisation and visualisation
- Camera-based CAN bus monitoring system for remote control
- Hopper volume: 0.8 L
- Topcone with vibration function for product spreading
- Network and USB port: Network connection for connecting to computer / ERP system
- USB port for downloading statistics and uploading/downloading software settings
There are currently no brochures or similar available for download for this product. Please contact us in case you would like more information.
These multihead weighers might also interest you: